Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Using Windows SMTP to send email notifications

2007-05-02 16:17:00
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Using Windows SMTP to send email notifications
From: sysadminzone at gmail.com (Boris Kraizman)
Date: Wed, 2 May 2007 16:17:00 -0400
Hi Folks,

I just got that Perl script working on my Windows master server, really
nice, even with smtp worked, using Blat. But it doesn't have much to report.
I have most of my scripts on UNIX media server, but I would appricite if
anybody else can share their ready to go scripts for Windows as well using
Perl :).

Thank you,
Boris