Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Curious Log Entry

2007-04-26 08:17:11
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Curious Log Entry
From: goodbloke at gmail.com (Ian )
Date: Thu, 26 Apr 2007 14:17:11 +0200
I have the same - NB60MP4 on Win2KSP2.
This has happened a couple of times to me. I found the Job Manager Service
failed on me at the time. Windows restarted it automatically, but any
running jobs ended with a 150 but certainly weren't cancelled.
This has happened when the server wasn't stressed although I didn't check
memory usage at the time. Only 2 jobs were running.

I haven't bothered investigating further as I've only seen this twice and it
didn't have much of an impact.