Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] tpautoconf

2007-04-25 12:31:06
Subject: [Veritas-bu] tpautoconf
From: Katherine.Greenberg at thehartford.com (Greenberg, Katherine (ISD, IT))
Date: Wed, 25 Apr 2007 12:31:06 -0400
I believe it gets it from however many devices are set up in st and
sg.conf files and the devices don't even need to be configured to the
O/S and will come back with a c*t*l* configuration as opposed to
/dev/rmt.

If you run /usr/openv/volmgr/bin/goodies/scan -tape the information
should be the same, just more of it.

And what is the show switch? I tried it on my server and it doesn't do
anything. I usually run with a -t -v.

~Kate