Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Media Server Jobs Remain Queued

2007-04-25 09:16:23
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Media Server Jobs Remain Queued
From: ida3248b at post.cybercity.dk (ida3248b AT post.cybercity DOT dk)
Date: Wed, 25 Apr 2007 15:16:23 +0200
Think you have to restart the services/daemons on the master, to get the new
storage units in use.

Regards
Michael

On Wed, 25 Apr 2007 13:59:16 +0100, WEAVER, Simon (external) wrote
> All
> Win2k3 _ NBU5.1+MP2 - Master and 15 media servers
> ?
> 2 New SAN Media Servers implemented - the Device Wizard detected
drives+robot and ran through the wizard with no problems.
> ?
> Policy created. storage unit selected is the san media server.
> ?
> For any jobs using this storage unit, they stay queued.
> ?
> If I perform a backup using the MASTER Storage unit, backup runs straight
away and completes fine.
> ?
> any ideas on this :-(
> Thanks
> ?
> Regards
> Simon Weaver
> 3rd Line Technical Support
> Windows Domain Administrator
> EADS Astrium Limited, B23AA IM (DCS)
> Anchorage Road, Portsmouth, PO3 5PU
> Email: Simon.Weaver at Astrium-eads.net
> ?

privileged information or information otherwise protected from disclosure.
> If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender
immediately, do not copy this message or any attachments and do not use it
for any purpose or disclose its content to any person, but delete this
message and any attachments from your system.
> Astrium disclaims any and all liability if this email transmission was
virus corrupted, altered or falsified.
> Astrium Limited, Registered in England and Wales No. 2449259
> Registered Office: Gunnels Wood Road, Stevenage, Hertfordshire, SG1 2AS,
England

--
Cybercity Webhosting (http://www.cybercity.dk)