Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] NDMP backups very slow

2007-04-23 09:24:54
Subject: [Veritas-bu] NDMP backups very slow
From: Greg.Hindle at constellation.com (Hindle, Greg)
Date: Mon, 23 Apr 2007 09:24:54 -0400
We also use NDMP in this manner. We have found that some volumes on the
NAS backup slower than others. We are still looking into the issue but
our issues is these volume are snap mirrored and for exchange and these
backup twice as slow as the regular volumes we have. Check to see if
these are snap mirrored volumes. Check the fragmentation level as well.
Does the issue happen with all your volumes on the same NAS or just
certain ones?

Greg