Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] SQL Backup

2007-04-22 16:30:37
Subject: [Veritas-bu] SQL Backup
From: backupicici at gmail.com (Veritas Netbackup)
Date: Mon, 23 Apr 2007 02:00:37 +0530
Hi Anas,

Can u provide the restore logs..! Just click on Monitor Status (NB SQL
agent), check verbose and click refresh.

Just cut paste the necessary contents available in the large window...!
These are just the basic error messages but reveal quite a lot. For indepth
troubleshooting require dbclient logs.

How did u ascertain that the restore went fine. The activity monitor might
show u a success but the logs would report errors.

If u know how to use the MSSQL query analyzer, check whether any restore
processes are still running (i'm bad with SQL).