Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Netbackup upgrade 5.1MP5 to 6.0MP4 problems

2007-04-15 14:09:20
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Netbackup upgrade 5.1MP5 to 6.0MP4 problems
From: WAly at Mobinil.com (Wessam Aly)
Date: Sun, 15 Apr 2007 20:09:20 +0200
I did not install ICS myself, the installbp program asked for the path
of the installics script and it installed it itself, so I don't not know
if the FQDN was used or not.

After I rediscover the devices, will all my media definition and catalog
be present ? All my previous backups will be available or will I start
from scratch ?

thanks

Wessam Aly