Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Start/stop scripts

2007-04-13 15:08:29
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Start/stop scripts
From: glen.collins at rhi.com (Collins, Glen (HQP))
Date: Fri, 13 Apr 2007 12:08:29 -0700
Simon,

      The bpstart and bpend scripts should be able to do what you want
them to do. You should be

able to shutdown and restart services using these scripts. You can also
change the name to add

the policy name so only then it's called upon doing a certain policy.
Like "bpstart_notify.<Policy>.bat"

which will only be called when the policy is run. You can even go deeper
and do it based upon schedule

too.

Glen Collins
Storage Engineering Services