Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] NetBackup PureDisk Network Excludes

2007-04-11 13:12:34
Subject: [Veritas-bu] NetBackup PureDisk Network Excludes
From: mambrose at qualcomm.com (Ambrose, Monte)
Date: Wed, 11 Apr 2007 10:12:34 -0700
Anyone running PureDisk know if there is an easy way to exclude network drives
in the NetBackup PureDisk product.  I am told they are planning an
all_local_drives like directive in the include list but for now there is
nothing like this.  Currently I have to specifically exclude the network drives
as I find them for each system.

In general any other issues that I should know about for PureDisk?  I am
currently evaluating it and am interested in all view points on this product,
good or bad.

Thanks, Monte