Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Odd Question - NBU BAR Utility

2007-04-11 09:24:26
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Odd Question - NBU BAR Utility
From: simon.weaver at astrium.eads.net (WEAVER, Simon (external))
Date: Wed, 11 Apr 2007 14:24:26 +0100
Hi Paul
By rights, I mean 2 domain Administrator accounts - my domain Admin account
and someone elses Domain Admin account.

There is no auth.conf file in use, and I do not recall ever setting one up !
In fact, had a search for the file and could not even find it !

Regards

Simon Weaver
3rd Line Technical Support
Windows Domain Administrator

EADS Astrium Limited, B23AA IM (DCS)
Anchorage Road, Portsmouth, PO3 5PU

Email:  <mailto:Simon.Weaver at Astrium-eads.net> Simon.Weaver at
Astrium-eads.net