Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Reg: configuring BMR in linux EL4.0

2007-04-09 21:12:34
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Reg: configuring BMR in linux EL4.0
From: hema180 at yahoo.com (ramaswamy savi)
Date: Mon, 9 Apr 2007 18:12:34 -0700 (PDT)
Hi

  In our environment we have planned to install the netbackup 6.0 in Linux ES
and
  we are in need of full recovery of data including OS if server crash. I found
that there is a feature called BMR in netbackup6.0

      I would like to know  which version of Linux enterprise edition suports
BMR and also how to configure BMR option in linux. Pls provide me the steps and
also any document relating to this. Does it require seperate license for this.

      We are in critical  position to complete this task within two days. Pls
help me in solving this issue.

  Thanks in advance

Looking for earth-friendly autos?