Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] 6.0 MP4 and NDMP

2007-04-04 12:37:55
Subject: [Veritas-bu] 6.0 MP4 and NDMP
From: ddunham at taos.com (Darren Dunham)
Date: Wed, 4 Apr 2007 09:37:55 -0700 (PDT)

> Yes, we did.  It was from this file:
>
> NB_DMP_60_4_M_285955.linux.tar

Okay.  You mention the NDMP server shows the attempts, but not success.
Any other messages associated with the NDMP backups?  Are these Netapp
filers or something else?  Can you post the relevant sections from the
log?

I haven't seen this issue before.  I've done some 6.0 -> 6.0MP4 upgrades
and they all worked fine (as long as I actually installed NDMP
portion).  :-)

Besides the unified log, does the "Detailed Status" from the job in the
activity monitor have any additional information?

--
Darren Dunham                                           ddunham at taos.com