Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] DataDomain and Netbackup

2007-04-02 16:21:30
Subject: [Veritas-bu] DataDomain and Netbackup
From: tburrell_mn at yahoo.com (Tom Burrell)
Date: Mon, 2 Apr 2007 13:21:30 -0700 (PDT)
Anyone out there have some experiences they would like
to share using DataDomain appliances as Disk
Storage/Staging units behind Netbackup?  Esp. in a DR
scenario (replicating between sites)?

We are considering a number of options, and at least
on paper this one looks pretty interesting and I'm
hearing good anecdotal evidence locally.  Plans are
being formed for a proof-of-concept on this, but I was
wondering if anyone else has tried this route
recently.

Tom Burrell