Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Install issues for redhat Enterprise 3

2007-04-02 13:24:52
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Install issues for redhat Enterprise 3
From: austin.murphy at gmail.com (Austin Murphy)
Date: Mon, 2 Apr 2007 13:24:52 -0400
NetBackup Clients for Linux and UNIX are easier to install from the
NetBackup server.

Look for this script:  (I have 5.1, but this is probably the same for 6.0)

    /usr/openv/netbackup/bin/install_client_files

You can use rsh or ftp with this or edit the client specific script
that this script calls to use ssh. If you read through the above
script you can probably figure out what is going on.   I can give you
more details on what to edit if you need help.

Austin