Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Mac OS-X client install - how?

2007-03-08 10:19:04
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Mac OS-X client install - how?
From: ida3248b at post.cybercity.dk (ida3248b AT post.cybercity DOT dk)
Date: Thu, 8 Mar 2007 16:19:04 +0100
Hi Chris

Normally you don't need to push the client, it can usually be installed
directly from a CD or from a file-image, at least this have been possible on
all the unix/linux machines I have worked with.

The license is another issue, but you should just need a unix client license
and not a server license

Regards
Michael

On Thu, 8 Mar 2007 13:38:59 +0000, Chris Freemantle wrote