Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Master Server Backup

2007-02-26 09:08:06
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Master Server Backup
From: pkoster at ci.grand-rapids.mi.us (Koster, Phil)
Date: Mon, 26 Feb 2007 09:08:06 -0500
We do ALL LOCAL DRIVES on our master from our master.  Win2K with NBU 6
MP4.  Just exclude the NBU directories that have the catalog information
in them and do a separate catalog back up job.  We do the ALL LOCAL at 3
PM (our backup Windows starts at 5 P) and we do the catalog back up at 9
AM.

Phil Koster
Network Administrator
City of Grand Rapids, MI