Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Windows Backups Restored to Linux Boxes

2007-02-16 13:43:14
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Windows Backups Restored to Linux Boxes
From: courtenay.jones at StockSupply.com (Jones, Courtenay)
Date: Fri, 16 Feb 2007 13:43:14 -0500
That was a typo on my part - Forgive me, I am going on about 3 hours  of
sleep.

We figured out the solution - we backup the tarballs that are currently
sitting on a windows box with a standard policy. We will be moving the
luns that are tied to that Windows box and shifting them over to be
attached to our Linux boxes.

Thanks for the help...

Regards,

-cj