Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Backup_exit_Notify script

2007-01-24 10:03:53
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Backup_exit_Notify script
From: Ueli.Schweizer at AGITE-Software.com (Ueli Schweizer)
Date: Wed, 24 Jan 2007 16:03:53 +0100
Hi Simon

Backup status is parameter 4. So just do

If "%4%" = "0" GOTO NOMAIL

REM Code to send mail

:NOMAIL:

UNIX:

if [ $4 -ne 0 ]

then

      # code to send email

fi

Cheers

Ueli Schweizer

AGITE Software AG . Boesch 43 . CH-6331 Huenenberg . Switzerland
Direct: +41 79 204 9190 . Phone: +41 41 781 5678 . Fax: +41 41 781 5677
Ueli.Schweizer at AGITE-Software.com . http://www.AGITE-Software.com

backupVISUAL...
                  ...we make life on backup easy

  _____