Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] 5.1: Backup stalls

2007-01-23 09:00:33
Subject: [Veritas-bu] 5.1: Backup stalls
From: pkeating at bank-banque-canada.ca (Paul Keating)
Date: Tue, 23 Jan 2007 09:00:33 -0500
I've had that happen.....particularly with client initiated DB
backups.....
Even worse, Netbackup would report as complete, 100%, Status 0, but the
DB would still be in "backup mode".
The FW wasn't reporting any denies/blocks, but there were messages,
yikes, memory is getting bad, something to the effect of "SYN-ACK
received out of order".

Paul

--

La version fran?aise suit le texte anglais.

This email may contain privileged and/or confidential information, and the Bank
of
Canada does not waive any related rights. Any distribution, use, or copying of
this
unauthorized. If you received this email in error please delete it immediately
from

Le pr?sent courriel peut contenir de l'information privil?gi?e ou
confidentielle.
La Banque du Canada ne renonce pas aux droits qui s'y rapportent. Toute
diffusion,
personne autre que le ou les destinataires d?sign?s est interdite. Si vous
recevez
ce courriel par erreur, veuillez le supprimer imm?diatement et envoyer sans
d?lai ?
l'exp?diteur un message ?lectronique pour l'aviser que vous avez ?limin? de
votre
ordinateur toute copie du courriel re?u.