Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] LTO3 Read/Write LTO2

2006-12-20 23:47:23
Subject: [Veritas-bu] LTO3 Read/Write LTO2
From: sysadminzone at gmail.com (Boris Kraizman)
Date: Wed, 20 Dec 2006 22:47:23 -0600
Folks, as I said. it works for us, we can backup and read/restore with same
LTO2 tape media on LTO3 and LTO2 tape drives. I am moving all our jobs from
L20 with LTO2 tape drives to L180 with LTO3 and continue to use LTO2 tape
media, until we have the same technology (LTO3 tape drives) at remote site.

Boris