Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] NetBackup 5.1 MP6

2006-12-20 10:06:43
Subject: [Veritas-bu] NetBackup 5.1 MP6
From: backup at hagrid.cc.ucf.edu (Backup reports)
Date: Wed, 20 Dec 2006 10:06:43 -0500 (EST)
About a week ago I downloaded MP6 for NetBackup 5.1 in response to a
security bulletin ( http://entsupport.symantec.com/docs/285082 ) issued by
Symantec. It went on fine and things seem to be working ok, but I've
noticed a couple bits of strangeness:

1. The status monitor no longer shows what path/file is currently being
backed up; the field is blank. The Pathname field in the job field box
that appears after clicking on an individual job is also blank.

2. NetBackup sends out emails for each client that completes (or fails)
backup. The subject line is now blank, or very minimal. The client name
used to be part of the subject line.

Anyone else notice these things?

Thanks!

Eric C. Anderson