Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] LTO3 Read/Write LTO2

2006-12-20 08:12:57
Subject: [Veritas-bu] LTO3 Read/Write LTO2
From: Greg.Hindle at constellation.com (Hindle, Greg)
Date: Wed, 20 Dec 2006 08:12:57 -0500
Boris, we have the same thing here but with LTO1 and 2. We have a L80 that has
4 drives one LTO 1 and two LTO 2. We use all lto1 tapes in the robot. LTO 2
will read and write LTO 1 tapes. So I would imagine that LTO 3 can read and
write LTO 2 tapes. Configure the drives as lto3 and just use LTO 2 media in the
robot.

Greg