Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Drive Exclusion List

2006-12-13 12:55:10
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Drive Exclusion List
From: brendakoehler at northwesternmutual.com (brendakoehler AT northwesternmutual DOT com)
Date: Wed, 13 Dec 2006 11:55:10 -0600
We are running NBU 5.1 MP5 on HP-UX Master/Media Servers and have a
Windows 2003 client at the same release.  Our problem is that the C and
E drive will not back up.  The client has this reg setting
C:\
C:\RECYCLER
C:\Temp
C:\WINDOWS\system32\perflib_perfdata_115c.dat
C:\WINDOWS\Temp
C:\winnt\system32\perflib*.*
D:\PROGRA~1\exchsrvr
D:\RECYCLER
E:\

There is nothing on the Master server Window Client Exclude list except
what is listed above.  On the client itself, when I right click on the C
or E drive, I always get the option to include, which I select and when
I right click on it again, it gives me the option to include.  When I go
to do a restore, only the D drive is showing.

Any ideas of where else to check?

Thanks.
</pre><font face=Arial>This e-mail and any attachments may contain confidential
information of Northwestern Mutual. If you are not the intended recipient of
this message, be aware that any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of
this e-mail and any attachments is prohibited. If you have received this e-mail
in error, please notify Northwestern Mutual immediately by returning it to the
sender and delete all copies from your system. Please be advised that
communications received via the Northwestern Mutual Secure Message Center are
secure. Communications that are not received via the Northwestern Mutual Secure
Message Center may not be secure and could be observed by a third party. Thank
you for your cooperation.</font><pre>