Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Running out of disk space

2006-12-10 04:52:36
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Running out of disk space
From: anas at up.org.qa (Anas Kayal)
Date: Sun, 10 Dec 2006 12:52:36 +0300
Greetings All,

I have NetBackup 5.1 MP5 on Windows 2003 running on a Hp DL380. I have 2
disks, 72GB, RAID 1. I only have one partition (C:\). Now my problem is
that I only have 9BG left on that disk. Its my master server and I have
nothing else running on it. In the directory c:\program
files\veritas\netbackup\db\images I found folders with folders with the
names of all my clients. What are these?? Can I delete them? Am I
supposed to be moving out this data to tape or what? I noticed several
times that you talk about miving catalog data to different sites. The
only thing I said to my remote site are weekly and monthly backups. Can
anyone help me with a plan to go start using. Thanks a lot.

Anas Kayal

IT Department

Urban Planning and Development Authority

This mail has been scanned by Symantec Mail Security for SMTP at UP.ORG.QA