Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Inventory Cleaning tape failed

2006-12-08 02:52:36
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Inventory Cleaning tape failed
From: leleputra at yahoo.com (Yoseph Leleputra)
Date: Thu, 7 Dec 2006 23:52:36 -0800 (PST)
Dear NBU Expert

This week i got a confused with inventory robot for my cleaning cartridge
When i add 2 cleaning cartridge to library and robotic can read their CLN405
and CLN406
But when i run inventory robot , netbackup can not find their label so
netbackup give them a logical label A00000 and A000001
I hope there is someone who ever had the same problem can share to me hao to
solve this problem

12/08/2006 09:34:24
Robot: TLD(0) on jabs1
Operation: Inventory and Update
Volume Database Host: jabs1.conocophillips.net
Generating list of recommended changes ...
Proposed Change(s) to Update the Volume Configuration
Logically add new media ?????? (barcode <NONE>) to robot slot 105.
Logically add new media ?????? (barcode <NONE>) to robot slot 106.
Updating volume configuration ...
Processing new media added to the robotic library by logically
adding media with new media IDs as follows...
Media ID Slot
A00000 105
A00001 106

Volume configuration successfully updated.

I really apreciate for all respons . Thanks

Yoseph

Want to start your own business?
Learn how on Yahoo! Small Business.
http://smallbusiness.yahoo.com/r-index