Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] New Media Server

2006-12-07 13:40:04
Subject: [Veritas-bu] New Media Server
From: scottd at HanoverDirect.com (Deiter Scott)
Date: Thu, 7 Dec 2006 13:40:04 -0500

I'm assuming if the master/media runs out of scratch tape within the
local robot then it will request a scratch tape from the remote site.

We have seen this with a local standalone drive that did not have tapes
left in its assigned pool.  At that time the backup requested a scratch
tape that we normally keep for on the local robot use.

Scott Deiter
System Administrator
Hanover Direct, Inc.
Hanover, PA