Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] help please

2006-12-06 01:55:42
Subject: [Veritas-bu] help please
From: simon.weaver at astrium.eads.net (WEAVER, Simon)
Date: Wed, 6 Dec 2006 06:55:42 -0000
Sorry I am with Dave on this. Yes the NetBackup Pool is there by default,
and yes if it remains unconfigured, new media goes into this pool, but
ideally the NetBackup pool is for the placement of catalog backups. Its
much, much easier to keep a track of the tapes by seperating them into
corresponding pools.

Of course, depends on your environemnt, type of client, backups, volume
configuration, ect

Regards

Simon Weaver
3rd Line Technical Support