Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] help please

2006-12-05 14:49:41
Subject: [Veritas-bu] help please
From: Richard.Mansell at ccc.govt.nz (Mansell, Richard)
Date: Wed, 6 Dec 2006 08:49:41 +1300
I should add that for those of us who started using NetBackup for the
first time from version 6 the catalogue volume pool is likely to be
CatalogBackup (when using hot catalogue backups). We actually use the
NetBackup volume pool for data backups (fed from scratch) as that seemed
logical during the install.

>From the Admin Guide:-

NetBackup automatically creates a CatalogBackup volume pool that is
selected by default only for NBU-Catalog policy types. Offline, cold
catalog backups use media from the NetBackup volume pool.