Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Weird 52 error becuase it positions tape

2006-12-05 06:31:50
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Weird 52 error becuase it positions tape
From: dave.markham at fjserv.net (Dave Markham)
Date: Tue, 05 Dec 2006 11:31:50 +0000
Thanks for this. It seems when i ran a manual full backup it worked and
since then the incremental have worked so i have not seen this issue
since. It was just very strange having a 52 error when the unit looked
like it reserved things correctly, mounted tapes, and started to
position them for writing.

Very odd.

Cheers