Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Error 14, weird problem

2006-10-27 02:38:18
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Error 14, weird problem
From: ida3248b at post.cybercity.dk (ida3248b AT post.cybercity DOT dk)
Date: Fri, 27 Oct 2006 08:38:18 +0200
Hello Greg

I would try to increase the CLIENT_READ_TIMEOUT and the
CLIENT_CONNECT_TIMEOUT parameters on the client.

Regards
Michael

On Thu, 26 Oct 2006 08:58:48 -0400, Hindle, Greg wrote
> Nb 5.0 mp6 Solaris 9??? ???????
> I am running a differential backup on a Windows 2000 server and it keeps
failing with error 14 tar file write error 40. When I look at the backup it
keeps hanging when it tried to backup a particular
file /system_state/boot_files/protected_files/c:/winnt/system32/iddbse32.dll.
Other than adding this file to the exclude list, does anyone else have any
ideas? We have rebooted the server a few times.? Now here is the weird part.
If I run a full backup that works fine. Its only the differential that fails.

--
Cybercity Webhosting (http://www.cybercity.dk)