Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] >>Pre-requisites for SQL backups Windows 2000/20 03

2006-10-26 15:33:42
Subject: [Veritas-bu] >>Pre-requisites for SQL backups Windows 2000/20 03
From: backupicici at gmail.com (Veritas Netbackup)
Date: Fri, 27 Oct 2006 01:03:42 +0530
Yeah guys,

I have already done that, i just wanted a few examples or expereinces from
any one of you.

This was an attempt to roll out a small guide explaining our clients the
impact of any change on the system that affects backup.

On windows 2000 with SQL 2000, a normal administrative NT acount works well,
whereas on windows 2003 with SQL server 2005, some special rights have to be
granted to such a user on the SQL server front.