Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] 6.0 advantages?

2006-10-26 13:04:02
Subject: [Veritas-bu] 6.0 advantages?
From: pkeating at bank-banque-canada.ca (Paul Keating)
Date: Thu, 26 Oct 2006 13:04:02 -0400
with 5.x, you configure a number of retries and a retry period.

ie, 3 tries in 12 hour period, it will fail up to three times, requeuing
after each failed try, untill the max of three tries is reached....if
all 3 fail, it will wait 12 hours, and if the window is still open, will
try 3 more times, then wait another 12 hours, etc.

Paul