Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Alternate Client Restore Error

2006-10-20 13:09:35
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Alternate Client Restore Error
From: Ken_McDonough at ReadersDigest.com (Ken_McDonough AT ReadersDigest DOT com)
Date: Fri, 20 Oct 2006 13:09:35 -0400
Would it be possible for you to request from your NetBackup Admin the
changes she made to the bp.conf file. This problem did not start for us
until after we made the following two changes. The alt client restore does
not fail right away but will restore many channels before failing. We
restart the restore and after some more data is restored it fails one
again.

1) Upgrade NB from 5.1 MP4 to 5.1 MP5

2) Switched the MM's to SSO drives.

Any info would be appreciated.