Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Storage Unit Transition Schedule

2006-10-18 09:50:08
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Storage Unit Transition Schedule
From: gary.matthews at logicacmg.com (Matthews, Gary)
Date: Wed, 18 Oct 2006 14:50:08 +0100
Hi,

Am having a problem creating a storage Unit on NBU 6.0 MP3 ( W2K3) .
Want to create the full weeklies to disk staging then to tape. When I
create a storage group on disk  it' s fine but if I try to make it a
staging areas and add a staging schedule  when I go  to save the
definition I get

Storage unit <storage-unit-name> could not be added, status 11, system
call failed

Anyone come across this before?  Any ideas

TIA

Gary