Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] 185 error

2006-10-16 08:07:18
Subject: [Veritas-bu] 185 error
From: Greg.Hindle at constellation.com (Hindle, Greg)
Date: Mon, 16 Oct 2006 08:07:18 -0400
Nb 5.0 mp6 Solaris 9

I am running 2 restores from different clients on different dates and I
am getting a 185 error. Tar did not find all of the file to be restored.
I have never seen this error before and I am not sure how to even
troubleshoot this. All the tapes NB asked for the restore are in the
robot. Ideas?

Greg
>>> This e-mail and any attachments are confidential, may contain legal,
professional or other privileged information, and are intended solely for the
addressee.  If you are not the intended recipient, do not use the information
in this e-mail in any way, delete this e-mail and notify the sender. CEG-IP2