Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] HP-UX Media Server to boot up....

2006-10-12 11:39:35
Subject: [Veritas-bu] HP-UX Media Server to boot up....
From: simon.weaver at astrium.eads.net (WEAVER, Simon)
Date: Thu, 12 Oct 2006 16:39:35 +0100
Randy
Unfortunatley, I am not a unix box, however, depending on the SAN and the
capacity, it can take time to boot.

We have an EVA attached to a HP UX and that takes 30 mins to boot......
thats around 3TB

So it may be the storage - not Netbackup.

Like I said, I dont know HP-UX, but I am reporting what I see here!

HTH

Regards

Simon Weaver
3rd Line Technical Support
Windows Domain Administrator

EADS Astrium Limited, B23AA IM (DCS)
Anchorage Road, Portsmouth, PO3 5PU

Email:  <mailto:Simon.Weaver at Astrium-eads.net> Simon.Weaver at
Astrium-eads.net