Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Viewing vault duplication performance.

2006-10-11 17:00:54
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Viewing vault duplication performance.
From: ddunham at taos.com (Darren Dunham)
Date: Wed, 11 Oct 2006 14:00:54 -0700 (PDT)
> look for "successfully wrote" and "successfully read" in the bptm logs to
> get write and read speeds for the duplication process.

I guess that's good for after the fact.  My problem is that I have some
multi-terabyte images.  Trying to know when they'll finish is tough.

Hopefully most of the duplications will be consistent and I can just
extrapolate.

Looking for 'copy 2' along with the 'successfully wrote' gives me the
exact things.

Thanks!

--
Darren Dunham                                           ddunham at taos.com