Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] NetBackup 6.0 List File?

2006-10-09 04:39:57
Subject: [Veritas-bu] NetBackup 6.0 List File?
From: hkemp at lastminute.com (Henry Kemp)
Date: Mon, 9 Oct 2006 09:39:57 +0100
These are the list files I used last time.

# Veritas NetBackup v4.5FP6

ftp://ftp.veritas.com/pub/products/NB45FP6.list

# Veritas NetBackup v5.1

ftp://ftp.veritas.com/pub/products/NB51.list

# Veritas NetBackup v6.0

ftp://ftp.veritas.com/pub/products/NB_60.list

Then you can just append the filename to the base URL above to
download with wget or your favorite download tool.

root at blah# wget ftp://ftp.veritas.com/pub/products/NB_60_Docs.tar.gz

Henry