Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] NetBackup Schedules - 3 Schedules in 1 Policyad vice

2006-10-06 07:17:20
Subject: [Veritas-bu] NetBackup Schedules - 3 Schedules in 1 Policyad vice
From: simon.weaver at astrium.eads.net (WEAVER, Simon)
Date: Fri, 6 Oct 2006 12:17:20 +0100
David
My thoughts exactly - more so, was making sure the WINDOW for both Monthly
and full are SET the same - otherwise I kinda thought this in itself could
cause an issue and start off a schedule I did not want to start :-)

Thank you for your help on this matter

Regards

Simon Weaver
3rd Line Technical Support