Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Clustered Master servers

2006-10-02 08:15:20
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Clustered Master servers
From: pkeating at bank-banque-canada.ca (Paul Keating)
Date: Mon, 2 Oct 2006 08:15:20 -0400
Cough up the bucks for a documentation kit, every couple of versions.
It's a couple of hundred bucks, and is probably cheaper than printing out all
the PDFs.
The PDFs are great, and I keep them on my workstation for searching, but
sometimes, it's nice to have a hardcopy.....but then maybe I'm just old and not
on board with technology. ;o)

BTW, check your install media. All the relevant product PDFs are there...you
don't have to download them. ;o)

Paul

--

La version fran?aise suit le texte anglais.

This email may contain privileged and/or confidential information, and the Bank
of
Canada does not waive any related rights. Any distribution, use, or copying of
this
unauthorized. If you received this email in error please delete it immediately
from

Le pr?sent courriel peut contenir de l'information privil?gi?e ou
confidentielle.
La Banque du Canada ne renonce pas aux droits qui s'y rapportent. Toute
diffusion,
personne autre que le ou les destinataires d?sign?s est interdite. Si vous
recevez
ce courriel par erreur, veuillez le supprimer imm?diatement et envoyer sans
d?lai ?
l'exp?diteur un message ?lectronique pour l'aviser que vous avez ?limin? de
votre
ordinateur toute copie du courriel re?u.