Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] BMR 6.0MP3 Fast Windows Restore CD/DVD

2006-09-28 01:54:05
Subject: [Veritas-bu] BMR 6.0MP3 Fast Windows Restore CD/DVD
From: simon.weaver at astrium.eads.net (WEAVER, Simon)
Date: Thu, 28 Sep 2006 06:54:05 +0100
Karl
Excellent news - one of my gripes with going to 6.0 was the requirement to
use Floppies, especially as our servers do not COME with any floppies now
:-)

Still not moving to 6.0 until I see a more stable environment. But will
review the TechNote.

Thanks again.

Regards

Simon Weaver
3rd Line Technical Support
Windows Domain Administrator

EADS Astrium Limited, B23AA IM (DCS)
Anchorage Road, Portsmouth, PO3 5PU

Email:  <mailto:Simon.Weaver at Astrium-eads.net> Simon.Weaver at
Astrium-eads.net