Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Netbackup for Unix - Code 11 - Call Failures

2006-09-26 11:42:03
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Netbackup for Unix - Code 11 - Call Failures
From: jroyer at digitalmotorworks.com (Joe Royer)
Date: Tue, 26 Sep 2006 10:42:03 -0500 (CDT)
I'm assuming you have already looked at
bperror -S 11 -r

I have only seen this twice, and as suggested, once was running out of
disk on the master server's catalog filesystem, and the other was
running out of memory on the client.  For watching memory on database
hosts, I like cacti.

--
Joe Royer / SysAdmin / Digital Motorworks / 512-692-1028

attachments from your system.