Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Netbackup for Unix - Code 11 - Call Failures

2006-09-26 11:41:56
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Netbackup for Unix - Code 11 - Call Failures
From: cjmanders at lbl.gov (Christopher Jay Manders)
Date: Tue, 26 Sep 2006 08:41:56 -0700
Hi Robert,

Do you have enough semaphores allocated in /etc/system?

Just a thought. We have seen error 11 if the system has too few allocated.

Our /etc/system looks like this on our V880:

*  Maximum number of messages that can be created.
* set semsys:seminfo_semmni=300
set semsys:seminfo_semmni=1024
*
set semsys:seminfo_semmap=64
* Maximum number of System V semaphores on the system
* set semsys:seminfo_semmns=300
set semsys:seminfo_semmns=1024
*
set semsys:seminfo_semmsl=300
*
set semsys:seminfo_semmnu=1024
* Maximum number of System V semaphore operations per semop
set semsys:seminfo_semopm=128
*
set semsys:seminfo_semume=64

hth