Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Backup Shadow Copy Components:\

2006-09-21 08:16:10
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Backup Shadow Copy Components:\
From: simon.weaver at astrium.eads.net (WEAVER, Simon)
Date: Thu, 21 Sep 2006 13:16:10 +0100
You can use NTBackup to select what needs to be backed up, and rather than
use a Media, you can specify a drive and path and filename.

I do this all the time.

For System State, I would not be wanting to just export and import the
registry without at least a 100% good backup of the System State (or shadow
copy if you want to refer to it as this).

Regards

Simon Weaver
3rd Line Technical Support
Windows Domain Administrator

EADS Astrium Limited, B23AA IM (DCS)
Anchorage Road, Portsmouth, PO3 5PU

Email:  <mailto:Simon.Weaver at Astrium-eads.net> Simon.Weaver at
Astrium-eads.net