Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Policy Auditing: How to

2006-09-18 13:56:08
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Policy Auditing: How to
From: dave-bu at graniteweb.com (David Rock)
Date: Mon, 18 Sep 2006 12:56:08 -0500
* "Koster, Phil" <pkoster at ci.grand-rapids.mi.us> [2006-09-18 09:14]:
> NBU 6 MP2 on Win2K Srvr
>
> Me and the other "backup admin" inherited the NBU system from someone
> else.  We want to audit the policies.  I think I already know the answer
> but is there any "easy" way to get a list of which servers are in which
> back up policies without having to do this one policy or one client at a
> time?  It'd be nice to get it dumped to like a csv or something we can
> process to look for duplicates etc.

bppllist will give you a list of policies and their configs. this
includes the clients, schedules, etc.  Use the "-U" for a more human
readable form.

bppllist: [<policy name>] [-L|-l|-U] [-verbose] [-allpolicies]
        [-M <master_server,...,master_server>]
        [-hwos]
        [-byclient <client>] [-keyword "keyword phrase"]

--
David Rock
david at graniteweb.com