Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] (no subject)

2006-09-15 16:02:11
Subject: [Veritas-bu] (no subject)
From: mirko_nbu at mac.com (Mirko Schlottke)
Date: Fri, 15 Sep 2006 22:02:11 +0200
Simon,

thanks for your answer! I've checked all the client setting and they
seem to be ok,
no AV and nothing... Anyway: The strange point is, that if we're
storing a Master Server's
local volume to tape, it gives us about 40Mb/s to a single LTO3,
storing the DSU results
in 'bout 20Mb/s... whats wrong?

Besides this, I wonder if there are VERITAS customers that can really
utilize a full LTO3 (70Mb/s)
using network backups with multiplexing on a M$ Windows platform, any
experience?

I've read a tip 'bout using bpkar32 for testing purpose, I'll check
this!

Kind regards,

Mirko