Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] NBU 5.1MP4 and Catalog Backups

2006-09-14 14:36:15
Subject: [Veritas-bu] NBU 5.1MP4 and Catalog Backups
From: Jack.Thweatt at protective.com (Jack.Thweatt AT protective DOT com)
Date: Thu, 14 Sep 2006 13:36:15 -0500
Hi folks,

I'm running NetBackup 5.1 MP4 under Win2003.  Has anyone found a way to
automate suspending active jobs prior to a catalog backup running, and
restart it after the catalog completes?  We're not ready to jump on 6.0 yet
just for hot catalog backups.  Any help is much appreciated.

Jack Thweatt
205.268.5646  Office
205.337.8909  Cell
205.268.3474  Fax
jack.thweatt at protective.com

Confidentiality Notice: This e-mail communication and any
attachments may contain confidential and privileged information for
the use of the designated recipients named above. If you are not
the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that you have
received this communication in error and that any review,
disclosure, dissemination, distribution or copying of it or its
contents is prohibited. If you have received this communication in
error, please notify me immediately by replying to this message and
deleting it from your computer. Thank you.