Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Client is not validated to use this server

2006-09-14 07:38:00
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Client is not validated to use this server
From: donklebba at quickenloans.com (Don Klebba)
Date: Thu, 14 Sep 2006 07:38:00 -0400
I have a windows server that I want to have the ability to do restores. When
I go into the backup, archieve, restore screen and choose the select for
restore button, I get the error, client is not validated to use this server.
I've already gone in the host properties of the master server and allowed
access to this server to allow both browse and restore. I've recycled the
agents on the master after making this change and still get the same
message. I'm running Netbackup 5.1 MP4, does anyone have any ideas?
--
Don KLebba
Quicken Loans