Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Backup up db database

2006-09-09 12:45:52
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Backup up db database
From: hampus.lind at rps.police.se (Hampus Lind)
Date: Sat, 9 Sep 2006 18:45:52 +0200
Hi,

Our informix logs don`t queue up, they proceed and complete during the
netbackup db backup. Is something wrong with our environment?
The log backup is not started from the master, they come as user backups
from a lot of clients.

We have a lot of dbs, so it?s a jungle to find some free time for the
netbackup db backup. How do you all handle your regular database transaction
logs during the netbackup database backup?

Thanks and regards,

Hampus Lind
Rikspolisstyrelsen
National Police Board