Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Strange Errors

2006-09-08 11:24:04
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Strange Errors
From: jlightner at water.com (Jeff Lightner)
Date: Fri, 8 Sep 2006 11:24:04 -0400
In the cases I was speaking of it was when the Java GUI on my desktop
was pointed to the activity monitor of the master.  We do have media
servers as well but they weren't the issue.

I've not seen the robot communication failure you're seeing.  We're
using an HP OEMed STK and its connections are SCSI via fibre bridges
including the robotic control.